With SkyGlue, you can export Google Analytics user data, including individual visitor data, to databases or text files on a daily basis. The data includes, but not limited to the following:
||registered user IDs mapped to anonymous user IDs
||individual visitor information, such as the browser type, OS and device type, etc.
||information on each visit session, such as key word, visit date and referral path, etc.
||detailed pageview information for each visitor, such as page path, average time on page and date, etc.
||detailed event information for each visitor, such as event category, event action and event label, etc.
||detailed transaction data, such as transaction ID, transaction amount, etc.
Since SkyGlue retrieves and exports GA data on a daily basis, data sampling can be minimized to be best.
SkyGlue can provide customized data in each table that fits your need.
With such detailed information on your website visitors, and in such a flexible format, you can analyze visitors and create highly customized reports on your KPIs. You can use the customer data intelligence to direct your personalized marketing and campaign efforts to produce greatest return.
Following are the relationships of the tables:
- 1 UserID may have 1 or more Visitor ID (Visitor Id is the cookie ID for each browser. A registered user may log in using different browsers or devices)
- 1 Visitor (browser cookie ID) may have 1 or more Sessions (See here for details on how GA sessions are defined)
- 1 Session may have 1 or more Event entries in the Event table.
- 1 Session may have 1 or more Pageview entries in the Pageview table.
- 1 Session may have 1 or more Transaction entries in the Transaction table.