Sending Database and CRM user data to GA
Google Analytics and other web analytics software only stored certain information about website visitors: traffic sources, number of visits, pages visited, number of conversions, etc. The missing pieces are transactions and revenue stats, which are stored in CRM software. Connecting CRM data to Google Analytics data allows you to evaluate the performance of online marketing channels based on actual revenue numbers.
You will be able to:
- Measure the actual dollar value down to each ad, each adwords keyword or email;
- Optimize your sales channel based on performance and revenue generated;
- Calculate Return on Investment (ROI) and map out customer life time value from online to offline conversions;
- Build accurate multiple channel acquisition channel model in GA;
- Create user segments based on lead status (warm/cold leads; how far a lead has progressed; etc.) and carry out online remarketing campaigns with smart and effective remarketing lists for targeted visitors.
Google Analytics user list report showing data from database/CRM:
Google Analytics user explorer report showing data from database/CRM:
SkyGlue currently supports integration with the following data repositories: